The Artificial Lift Summit is seeking presentations that are broadly focused on the following key topics:
Have a topic you want to share?
Please, fill in the form and we will get back to you in 2 days. Please, note some speaking slots are only available as part of a Sponsorship Package.
Presentations will be focused on latest petroleum technology and new findings, the current challenges in the market, and new market data for current and upcoming manufacturing initiatives are of particular focus for this conference, end user case studies are most welcome, along with other relevant topics of timely interest.
Email us for quick submission:
If you would like to be a speaker at this event, please contact Alex@petroleumtradenetwork.com subject heading “Call for Presentation ALF2021“.
- Early submission is particularly important to ensure that the committee members have ample time to review the paper proposals. Late paper proposals will not be accepted.
- Obtain necessary clearance from your management, your partners and customers BEFORE paper proposal submission.
- Paper proposals should be written in English and should provide clear and concise statements on the contents of the paper. It should include brief findings, solutions, impacts, and concluding remarks of the work.
- Abstracts should be based on any of the topic areas listed in the AGENDA KEY TOPICS.
- Please refrain from the use of commercial trade names and language that is commercial in tone.
- Authors should indicate their presentation preference: Oral technical presentation or Oral knowledge sharing ePoster presentation. The Programme Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- Authors will be notified of the decision of the programme committee via email.
Ans: Submit one title of your presentation and 3-4 bullet pointers of your talk.
An abstract should demonstrate that your paper will
- Contribute technically sound knowledge in a particular area of petroleum technology.
- Not be commercial in nature and will not promote specific companies, products, or services.
Ans: The suggested limit is 225-450 words, which should not be constraining if the paper proposal is limited to the defined, factual highlights.
Ans: The online system does not send an automated email confirmation.
Ans: We will notify all co-authors of the status (accepted or declined) of their abstract after the Programme Committee has completed the review and rating period, and made their programme selections.
Ans: Yes, you can do it by emailing us.
Ans: Yes. Please email the Programme Lead for the conference to ask that your abstract be removed from consideration.
Ans: No, speakers/authors are allowed to submit the same abstract to only one conference at a time. Speakers can request a committee to recheck the same abstract for another conference. However, We can take the abstract into consideration only if required.